Monday, April 4, 2011

MTV Internships



As we bring the spring semester to a close(yes it's almost over that quickly!) I suggest that all students, freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and graduating seniors should apply to internships in their chosen discipline. As a student(here at Bloomfield College!) I had 3 internships that exposed me to different aspects of the business. I was lucky enough to intern for a production team, SoulDiggaz, in their studio and gained valuable real world experience.

The biggest mistake some students make is to wait until they take the internship class and have to find a position in the beginning of the semester. Most companies that internship programs start taking applications the semester prior. With that in mind I have posted the deadlines for ESPN on two post earlier and today we follow that trend with the link to MTV. Click here and read the instructions carefully and good luck.